The EMCA Doctoral Network is funded through a consortium of ESRC Doctoral Training Partnerships and universities in the UK. It brings together doctoral researchers across the UK but in addition we hope to attract interest and participation well beyond the UK.
The current steering group members are listed below. If you are interested in helping to organise future events and activities, please do get in touch with one of us.
- Alex Dennis (University of Sheffield)
- Alison Pilnick (University of Nottingham)
- Chris Leyland (Newcastle University)
- Eric Laurier (University of Edinburgh)
- Jessica Robles (Loughborough University)
- Jon Hindmarsh (King’s College London)
- Marco Pino (Loughborough University)
- Liz Stokoe (LSE)
- Michael Mair (University of Liverpool)
- Philip Brooker (University of Liverpool)
- Robin Smith (Cardiff University)
- Saul Albert (Loughborough University)
Each event is co-organised with teams of doctoral researchers from the EMCA community.